What is Laser Assisted Spinal Decompression?
Laser Assisted Spinal Decompression is a new treatment designed specifically for those patients suffering from back and neck pain caused by degenerative or herniated lumbar and cervical discs through painless and completely noninvasive office procedures as an alternative to spinal surgery. It is also a viable maintenance treatment for many patients suffering from the painful effects of spinal arthritis.
The Goal of Decompression:
The Goal of Class 4 Laser:
1. To reduce the pressure on damaged spinal structures.
2. They help restore lost disc spaces.
3. To facilitate a re-inflation of the disc through an increased transfer of healing fluids, nutrients, and oxygen.
1. To relieve pain.
2. To rapidly accelerate healing.
3. To relax tight muscles and reduce spasms promoting a much more comfortable and effective decompression treatment.